Friday, May 15, 2009

I HAVE POISON IVY!

For over a week I have been scratching, itching and puffing up. It is overwhelming. I got some generic capsules like benedryl, and have been taking them every four hours. I then put a lot of calamine lotion on the rashes Every four hours the itching starts up again which reminds me that I need some more Benedryl and calamine lotion. Any one of you out there who have been through this, I know you can relate. One day when I was working in my back yard, I used some spray to kill the poison ivy/oak.

Last week I went out to the back yard to pull (what I thought was the dead limbs and trash them). Little did I know I have acquired poison ivy again after having it a couple years ago.

Unfortunately, I didn’t wear gloves. Early every morning around 3:00 to 4:00am, I wake up scratching. HOW LONG WILL THIS BE GOING ON; IT’S BEEN A WEEK ALRLEADY! (Actually, don’t tell anyone, but I think I got into it again when I was clipping bushes in my front yard). I finally went out a purchased some gloves.

No comments: