Thursday, April 22, 2010

Addendum to the Spring Break Post

The last post I wrote was on March 19, 2010 where I shared that my number three son and I had a bet going. It was spring break and we were suppose to go that whole week letting him enjoy the whole week, therefore, getting a break from worrying about me; this is because I was grieving so hard about selling my home of 39 years where I raised all four of my sons. Over the years, the house had many problems, especially in the basement. I have had to get something major done pretty much every five years, meanwhile in between the five years, there were many other things that needed to be done; therefore, I decided to sale my home. After it sold, I found a nice condo; shortly before I moved in I guess reality hit me and I had a complete melt down and lost 15 pounds in the process I guess it didn't occur to me that I would take it so hard. Anyway, we both lost the bet. I saw his name on my caller ID and when I called him back, He denied calling me. I have a new phone and sometimes the names of people who call will show back up in a few days or so. This happened twice and a few days after that, he called and said that he was not going to let anyone tell him when he could call his mother;that he would call anytime he wanted to. You know I got a big kick out of that. Hee hee

35 comments:

彬彬 said...

志不立,天下無可成之事。........................................

Friar Tuck said...

hope the condo is still treating you well.

美書 said...

被人揭下面具是一種失敗,自己揭下面具卻是種勝利。..................................................

BenWann1259 said...

Unable to give you a heart. so have a reply to push up your post. ........................................

Rose said...

Glad to see that you popped in to blog again. I am sure that selling your home was difficult. It was a part of your life both good times and bad. But now things should be easier with a condo.

文迪 said...

加油!充實內函最重要!Beauty is but skin- deep..............................................

欣怡 said...

Tomorrow will be better~.................................................................

建霖 said...

More haste, less speed...................................................

730A_ngelinaRabideau0 said...

愛情是盲目的,但婚姻恢復了它的視力。......................................................

又陽 said...

Knowledge is power.............................................................

benjaminga said...

喜歡這裡-支持你的更新 ........................................

Vi2139 said...

思想與理論,貴呼先於行動,但行動較思想或理論更高貴......................................................................

淑慧 said...

Where did you purchase this product?.................................................................

李哲維 said...

良言一句三冬暖,惡語傷人六月寒。.................................................................

CarolynL定治 said...

欣賞是一種美德~回應是最大的支持^^....................................................................

戴昀德 said...

成熟,就是有能力適應生活中的模糊。.................................................................

王名仁 said...

人生是故事的創造與遺忘。............................................................

張怡 said...

It takes all kinds to make a world.............................................................

俊成俊成 said...

Practice what you preach.............................................................

郁財郁財 said...

一棵樹除非在春天開了花,否則難望在秋天結果。

婷珊 said...

生活總是起起伏伏,心情要保持快樂才好哦!!.......................................................

陳倩江陳倩江 said...

安...辛苦了!你的文章讓我特別放鬆............................................................

蔡靜芳蔡靜芳 said...

「仁慈」二個字,就能讓冬天三個月都溫暖。..................................................

琬安琬安 said...

喜歡自己的另一層意義是「接納自己」。..................................................

李吳文云威昌 said...

Learn wisdom by the follies of others.............................................................

ToryO_Vis建銘 said...

永遠不要躊躇伸出你的手。也永遠不要躊躇接受別人伸出的手。.................................................................

李吳俊其彥柏 said...

No pains, no gains..................................................................

凱v胡倫 said...

Poverty is stranger to industry..............................................

高黃吉軍向婷 said...

第一忠誠,第二勤奮,第三專心工作。..................................................

誠陳侑 said...

請繼續發表好文!加油加油加油!............................................................

雯陳俊 said...

很棒的分享~祝福你............................................................

江趙雲虹趙雲虹仁昆 said...

絕不要羞於承認自己不知道的事。..................................................

佳張張張張燕張張張張張 said...

在你一無所有的時候 是誰在陪伴你 他便是你最重要的人......................................................................

淑蕙春蕙春芬 said...

你文章很棒的~繼續分享給大家~~~~..................................................

石JaquelynS_Whitesi白 said...

人生中最好的禮物就是屬於自己的一部份............................. ....................................